Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Transformers: More than meets the eye.

I finally watched it today. It was sooo good. The way the transformers change into the vehicles it's just way cool. It went like 'shing' 'shing' 'shing' ' shing shing'. It's really childhood fantasy come true. The effects was so super good. Plus i only spent a mere 6 dollars for the show at cathay that was totally worth it. I went with my buddy Willy. I cannot believe that i didn't like Transformers when i was young.
Now I repent!!!

To couple with my Transfomer watching i have my Robot Necklace from The Life Shop. For those who don't know me. I love necklaces. Especially weird ones. Maybe one day i can blog on my assessories. Don't u think Mr Robot is so cool! I don't mind to watch Transformers again!!! maybe i should buy the DVD.



On top of the Fantanbulous Transformers i went to Kuching Kolo Mee @ killiney road today. I ordered one for a mere $6. The noodles were so thin, covered a mild layer of aromatic sesame oil. The smooth texture ooooooo....... The bite had this something to it that was just soo ......... springy!
The Char Siew roasted just right... sweet and tender. The minced pork with special seasoning was exceptional. Then u have the choice of having either prawns or abalone which i chose prawns ( will try abalone next time) was very chewy. ooo i love the bite of it. Yum! Of cos topped with vegetables and garnish to complete the look.Yeap there u have it Sarawak Kuching Kolo Noodles. U MUST TRY IT!!!


The pic is for real!!!


No comments: