Friday, August 10, 2007

Pondering.

was watching the 7 o'clock chinese show toay. Call me china pok if u want. I was deeply touched. What would u do if one day ur loved one were to have something really bad happening to them? I mean like the the really traumatizing kind. And how sacrificial would u be? i cannot express the kind of feeling in my heart. i really felt convicted. I mean even in small things that i am asked to do among my friends sometimes i already whine ( yes for all of u out there! i admit that i whine). It's really not easy to do things for the sake of others. I mean would you do something extra just for a friend even if it inconvenienced yourself. I mean many times when bad things happen to our friends, we just go and say like are u ok and stuff. Then try to talk to the person. I always thought that talking would help but i realised most of the time people don't really want to talk. During this time would you go all the way down to the person's house in say pasir ris and u stay in like jurong. U are tired and u have a lot of work to rush plus next day u have to wake up at 7. It's already 10 in the night. Ur friend sounded depressed and just wanted to talk to u for no reason but u know that the person needs it. ok this is a close but not so close friend just a ok good friend. would you go all the way? it's really tough and for myself and i struggle. I mean the person is not so close what. hai But watching the show really made me think. i was really inspired to try my best to be more thoughtful. hmmm....

Sorry sometimes i can be very emotional about things but well i personally feel that we should get in touch with our feelings yet not too carried away by it.

No comments: