Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The SLA......SHER

Today i'm going to blog about my tuition kid. His name? Marwin Alfredo. Ok it's kinda hard to get his picture cos he is apparently "camera shy". He is meek and nice, kind and loving, peaceful and tranquil. ......... NOT!!!! i wish! My tuition kid is extremely interesting i tell u and i do mean extremely. He never fails to amaze me with his violence. The last time he told me that he used to beat his friends up and even tore his friend's bag before. Can u imagine? Almost got expelled. I mean i was like how bad can u get right! BUT yesterday he told me that he did something worse. Think u can guess from the title! yes he was a slasher (not flasher! no typo hahah). Yeap he was irritated one day and took out a penknife and slashed his friend. Seriously! well of cos the friend provoked him but oh well. So there u have it, THE SLASHER. Ok now u must be worrying for me the decent looking, mr goody goody teacher as u can see from the pic below.
U must think i'm in absolutely grave, life threatening, meat slicing danger. OK RELAXXXXX! THANK GOD it was his past!!! He's really very changed now. Although sometimes he can be really irritating with his name calling (stop being irritating), he is really a good guy. An extremely loyal friend. His philosophy? If u treat him nice, he will treat u nice. u must be wondering y he changed! i was too so i asked and he told me it was God. hmm who is this God??? he never fails to amaze. I mean like u always hear stories like that right. It's until u know someone like that u would never atually know how real it is............

No comments: