Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dreams

Where do i go?
What do i do?
Seeing people succeed,
a subtle regret
Why didn't i do that too?

Where do i go?
What do i do?
My heart yearns to do more.
My hopes waver everyday.
When is it my turn?

Where do i go?
What do i do?
Patient and more patience?
Endure and more endurance?

How long more?
How long more?




Have u felt this way? like your life is going really slowly and i do mean reallllllliiiiiii slowly. i must admit that this happens all the time for me. But as i go along in life i feel like actually though i want all my dreams to still happen but i'm not really so hard up for it anymore. I used to jump at any opportunity that comes or create my own opportunity through manipulative methods. I bet most of us do. I'm starting to realise that actually i am not happy at all that way. i realise that if i take things slow and let them come naturally, i actually feel less pressured and everything comes as a pleasant surprise. i guess i'm getting old. heeee. cos i more patient with myself heee. (hmm old=patient???)

1 comment:

49-er said...

"delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart" -Ps37:4

yes... old= (my) patient! looking forward to pulling out ur teeth n doing gold teeth for you

prissy