Sunday, July 29, 2007

A tinsy winsy abt myself

Yes the Pic u are looking at is where i stay. Nice right. I love my house. ok the pic on top is not the best, during time i took it. hee That's y i made it so small. hahaha. Anyway my house is right in front of a water body and it's on a hill so 有山有水. I love it. i went to the park to read my book once. I was feeling quite down that day. I really enjoyed it. U guys should try it. Reading ur book alone in a park really makes u feel like u own urself again. After doing that i was really happy. I felt like i have time for myself again. U guys should do that some time.
So there u have it! me and me book!
I found these toadstools growing in the park. This is something i really like. I really like the small things in life that u discover and the experience u find is like ur little secret. Sometimes we just get into this mad rush and we fail to see the beauty of things and people around. So slow down take ur time appreciate!
By the way i think there are alot of people who read my blog that i do not know. I just want to tell u guys that u guys feel free to leave comments or leave ur email address on the tag. I don't mind another friend! Really expecting some people to msg mua soon!!!Don't be shy alrighty:)

1 comment:

Elaine said...

hi.... so unadcidentally open ur blog here... keep shinning for God.. =)