Monday, July 23, 2007

Me and Me Dentist

Went out with my favourite dentist on Sat. Hahaha. She sure knows how to bribe me with Ricola and tell me the benefits of it. It has some artifical sweetner that does not promote tooth decay unlike other sweets. Elderflowers is really good ok. It has this subtle herby taste to it. Well Back to my bribing dentist. Her name is Cai Xingni NOT Xing Ni. The space matters ok. Yeap she bugged me for that mistake like forever ok. I call her Prissy. She is very gentle with the teeth, very skilled with her practical. She's actually still an appretice dentist but she quite good lah. She only inflicts pain on herself so don't worry ( private joke! if u know what i mean)
Below is her picccc with the ever supernice thick, creamy choclate fudge cake. I tell u there was more chocolate than sponge. It's from Cafe Cartel and we bought it with a sum total of $2.45. Can u believe it?

That's me resistin the temptation of the simply scrumpalicious cake. I can't wait for my next one.

No comments: