Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SeNToSa!!!


Was kinda bored when i was doing so took some twigs and started twisting and stuff. So that's Sentosa for u! After u finished with ur games, food, tan, u start doing things like this. didn't resize my pics so it's kinda taking a million years to upload this . hai!!!

Yeap we were at Siloso beach!!!. Thinking of going to Sentosa already. Don't u think it's quite a good shot.


This is again ME!!! I think i look different everytime. Maybe it's my ever-colour-fading hair. i think i'm too fair. My skin looks soft and supple. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Pray i get a tan sooon ok. The pictures are really driving me nuts. Willy y didn't u send me the resizwer sooner.


This is called island life. I thought this was quite a good shot. Don't u think? By the way he's Zheng Wei. Any takers?( Zheng wei u better thank me for glamourizing u ok. )

Everyone deserves a nice sunset after along day at the beach. By the way this is Sentosa for all u love birds out there. Who says singapore got no sunset!!!!!!

No comments: