Friday, August 10, 2007

It's ok to be me

Today i was thinking about myself, about who i really am. There are many things that i am not happy with myself and things that people always laugh. Sometimes i really don't want to be me. But today something resolved in my mind. Somehow i felt that it was ok to be me. Someone told me that i just can't make everyone happy and there are bound to be people that don't like me. I mean i want to be liked and to be favoured and many times i try to be who i'm not just to fit in. Today something in me felt this: It's really ok to be me.

2 comments:

Jared said...

Quite simply, you have just experienced the joy we all want to experience. Thanks for the inspiration.

AndyJGarciasSaidWassup said...

You know what, this is the strangest thing. I just had a really profound experience, one like I haven't felt before. I just realized the same thing. I don't know why, but I felt compelled to enter that into google and look up "its okay to be me" and I found your entry here. I don't know you or anything about you, bt just wanted to say I appreciate your post