Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fantastic Day

It's teacher's day and this is what i got! Jeans!!! yeah! All u tuition teachers out there be jealous ok!! How many people have their tuition kids buying them stuff. And guess who bought it?
Yes!
THE SLASHER!!!!
(marwin)
I love my jeans i'm going to wear it tmr and on sat! U know what i have been wanting a pair of jeans actually. And he got me a colour that i didn't have. Plus it like super nice lah.
Happy Teacher's Day!

Anyway i really think that Marwin has really been a blessing from heaven. I tell u it's really God. I think Me and Marwin are going to be friends not just teacher and student. I actually like hanging out with him. Hahaha. Quite crapy loh that Guy. For all Who DOn't know him It's ur lost!!! Again if Marwin u are reading this. Thank U!!!!!!

By the way I just cut my hair today! Went back to my old time hairstylist. I tell u i simply love them. They are just so professional. By the way i cut at far east plaza "Expect". It's really not bad and not too expensive. My hair stylist is called Grace. She's good i tell u. I asked her to cut 白痴 hairstyle and it turned out not bad, at least i like it. Heee!

Batam Photos i took. This is on the ferry! It was wonderful sitting alone. I love the solitude


Ok this is Ming li! But her english name is called Beng li. So we bought her a Beng Beng stick. She's is one of those persons i love hanging out with in SOT. She is super nice and friendly. Another loss if u don't know her. So thank u for being the fun person u are!!!

No comments: