Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I FINALLY GOT ACCESS TO MY PHONE PICS

PULAU UBIN
The next few blogs are going to be all the pics that i want to show you guys but cos i didn't know how to use my phone so couldn't put it up. Anyway FINALLY GOT IT OUT. SO enjoys the pics. i LUVVV taking pictures!!!
We were on bikes the whole day!
The boat quite lao ya right?
The girly girls
Touch from God???


Walk in the forest


One of my passions is to take pictures

NO PHOTOSHOP OK!!

All original

I love nature especially trees



Xue Song also learn how to camwhore after gg out with us. HEEE


Cool Right. Miko I take nice Pic of u lorzzz!


I love the colours
Evil looking cat

US!
Who Else can this be? She sleeps everywhere she goes!


Still trying to deny it's her (think i got the wrong person. Think this is miko)

I love the life saving bouy. Really nice for photo taking
ME!!
Hmm i should add like a romantic text to it or smth




No comments: