Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thoughts

Hai i know some of you guys are waithing for the SOT pics but seriously there is like a million pics. I must find a way to do it.

Anyway, i have been super unproductive these few days. I really need to streamline my my to make it more effective.

Just a few things

For those who read my blog because of the videos. Hmm yeah that's me, sometimes i just get into these funny modes of craziness. hahaha. But i'm not like that all the time so don't worry.

For Marwin's friends. Seriously i'm STRAIGHT so please don't let him spoil my good name.

For those whom i don't know reading my blog. I'm really fine if u tag so don't worry.

Plus really sorry not blogging much lately. University is kinda of heavy with work and loads more. Sometimes you just don't know where to start and you waste more time. Hai. ok enough of blogging i need to get back to work:)

No comments: