Tuesday, September 11, 2007

sorry

Today i did something really wrong. I accused a friend of things that he never did. I accused him of not treating me as a friend and said really alot of nasty and ungrateful thing. I wonder y i slammed him the way i did. i really took him for granted that everytime i say something that he will forgive me. i wronged him big time. i know it's a wound that will form a scar that will never be forgotten. i'm sorry. Now because of what i said, there will be many consequences that i am going to have to bear. many things that i will have to give up. Many times the closer i get to a friend, the more i do stupid things to them thinking that they have to put up with my lousy attitude.i am glad this friend forgave me. i love and respect him dearly. i know i am still childish and immature in many ways and i'm not proud of it. Spilt milk what can i do? Friend i'm really sorry. Don't think u will be reading this but if u are. i'm sorry. if there is smth u need i will do it for u. just tell me. i'm really really sorry

No comments: